Conditions of Entry
Unique Assembly Ltd, organisers of Edinburgh’s Christmas 2022, reserves the right, at its absolute discretion to refuse admission to any person and/or eject any person from the Edinburgh’s Christmas sites (including: West Princes St Gardens Santaland Site, George St Lidl On Ice Site and East Princes St Gardens Site) if it considers that person’s behaviour or conduct is causing, or is likely to cause (without limitation), damage, injury; nuisance; or distress to others: without a refund. This includes behaviours such as being drunk, incapable, threatening and aggressive or under the influence of illegal substances.
In order to ensure all Edinburgh’s Christmas event sites are a safe environment, Unique Assembly Ltd reserve the right to conduct searches. We may search you, your clothing, bags or other items at any time at our sole discretion. Refusal or failure to co-operate in any search may result in you being refused entry or being ejected from any Edinburgh’s Christmas site without a refund. Declining a search may result in your not being allowed in.
We reserve the right to confiscate items that may include (without limitation):
- Alcoholic beverages (not purchased at an Edinburgh’s Christmas bar) or containers for alcoholic beverages;
- No glass may be brought into the venue;
- Professional cameras and recording equipment; unless authorized by our press team: contact [email protected];
- Any items which are or may be illegal including, without limitation, weapons, firework’s, ammunition, drugs or other controlled substances;
- Whistles, drums and other instruments
- Large umbrellas or other items which, in our opinion, may cause danger or disruption during a show or to the general flow of the site e.g., chairs;
- Any other items which we believe may cause danger or disruption in the event site (regardless of whether or not they are illegal or carried for a specific purpose)
Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead and under control at all times
It is always your responsibility to keep your personal possessions safe. Unique Assembly Ltd will not be held liable for the loss, damage or theft of any items. By attending any Unique Assembly Ltd operated event site, you consent to being filmed by either motion or still photography and sound recording by Unique Assembly Ltd or by the police or other security for the purpose of safety and monitoring at the event sites.
CCTV will operate across all Edinburgh’s Christmas event sites for public safety and crime prevention. For further information, please contact [email protected].
When purchasing alcohol at our bars, if you appear under 25, you may be asked for photo ID proof of age.